We make available natural products that have been observed to make a difference in the lives of our patients, friends and family. You’re in good hands shopping with us.
Tibetan Herbal Foot Soak – 20 Tea Bags
Tibetan Foot Soaks are specially packed tea bags containing a herbal mixture of Chinese herbs and minerals that have shown to be particularly effective at alleviating chronic pain and improving circulation
Common uses for Tibetan Foot Soaks Include:
Most autoimmune conditions
Sciatica and lower back pain
Neck and shoulder pain and frozen shoulder
Knee and hip pain
Reducing blood clots
Increasing blood oxygen
Quality Statement: “The wild-crafting is done responsibly. When we come across a bunch of Du Yi Wei, we may only take 20% of it and leave the rest to make sure that it’s growing and thriving for the next year.”
Herbs & Minerals Used in Tibetan Foot Soaks
Herba Lamiophlomis Rotata/ Du Yi Wei
Rhodiola Tebetica/Hong Jing Tian
Stigma Croci/ Zang Hong Hua
Notopterygii Rhizoma ET Radix/ Qiang Huo
Acori Calami Rhizoma / Zang Chang Pu
Radix Sophorae Fiavescentis / Ku Shen
Rhizoma Ziniberis Recens / Sheng Jiang
Folium Artemisiae Argyi/ AiYe
Tibetan salt is incredibly high in:
· Barium Strontium
Instructions: 4 Easy Steps to Soak Away Chronic Pain
Add 2-3 bags into a container which reaches above the ankles. If it can cover the calves it will work faster.
Add boiling water for the bags to extract the herbs and minerals.
Wait until the temperate is below 110 degrees. 100-105 F is a nice place to start.
Steep your feet for 30 minutes paying attention to the distribution of the heat.
Taking Care of Your Feet Tips
· Feel for cold areas or blockages in the distribution. Relax feet to open them to allow the circulation to flow evenly. Enjoy this as an introspective meditation.
· Add hot water as you become accustomed to it raising the water temperate to around 110 degrees.
· After around 30 minutes you should break a sweat.
· Take your feet out while they are still hot and dry your feet thoroughly.
· Allow the sweat to dry being careful to avoid drafts or wind exposure.
· Use daily for 3 months for arthritis relief.
· Use for 3 weeks for hormone balance and digestive disorders. After symptoms alleviate, continue 1-2 times a week for maintenance and health optimization.
· Use daily or at least 3 times per week for fertility and drinking Xiao Yao San or Si Wu Tang tea; a typical course is 2 weeks to 3 months.
Valley Health Clinic in Albany, Oregon specializes in providing effective, evidence-based, and affordable care to restore your health and make your best health better. For athletes and active clients, Valley Health Clinic’s comprehensive Sports Acupuncture Program focuses on quicker recovery and helping you perform at your peak.